Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Unfinished project...

Please excuse the bad picture taken with my cell phone...but I am loving these and they are completely customizable with any word or name.  This one could be finished already, but I plan on taking it a step further this weekend.  Well, I haven't had the time to finish this up the way I would like.  I was going to add coloring into the areas that are "swirled" and "circled".  Maybe I will try it with a different project.  If you are interested in the wire worded necklace I will be selling these (customized to whatever word you would like and whatever type of necklace you would like i.e. leather, ribbon, beaded) for $16.  Obviously the colored versions will be a different price. 









Feel free to contact me at sharijcreations@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment