Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beginnings...

Well, I have finally decided to start a blog!  Just another item in the long list of things that I need and want to do!  "Welcome to my world!"  

This page will be dedicated to my new-found hobbies and obsessions.  Wired Jewelry!!  Beading!!  Sewing!!  And hopefully, time permitting, making resin jewelry!! Basically anything creative that enables me to use my hands.

Periodically I may post some items about makeup and nail polish...my other obsessions.  But, I doubt that will happen very much.  I want to keep this pretty much about the jewelry that I am working on.

If you see anything on here that interests you or that you would like to have custom made in a different color or finish...please feel free to contact me at beadedwirespot@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment